March 6, 2010

New Favorite Thing: John Krasinski



























John Krasinski: An adorable actor best known for his role as Jim in The Office. He also stars in Here We Go, and wrote, directed, and acted in Brief Interviews with Hideous Men. He's so talented!

Pros: Just look at him! He's the best thing about The Office.

Cons: Well...he's taken. But the lucky girl is none other than Emily Blunt so I suppose it is fine. They are a very cute couple.

Verdict: If he were really working at an office, I would definitely want to work there too, no matter how dull it would be. I could be Pam!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I had no clue he wrote that movie! I've seen it time and again on Netflix but just haven't paid much attention to it, but now I'll just have to add it to my queue ;)

    ReplyDelete